Event Coordinator & Marketing
This is a multi-task position for our Agritourism farm as an event coordinator, a school tour coordinator and a P-T marketer of the farm. Our farm consists of a wedding barn, seasonal market and fall festival and are looking to expand our event capabilities. Hours vary from 20-35/week. Higher hours during wedding season/fall festival and less during winter months. Requires flexible hours and weekend hours. Immediate start.
• Min. 2 years of event /facility coordinator
• High user of social media and familiarity of their advertising tools
• Energetic, enthusiastic, professional personality
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Intermediate or better computer skills: Word, Excel, Publisher, Google Calendar, internet, etc.
• Flexible work schedule and must be willing to work weekends.
• Must love to work with the adults and kids both.
• Requires background check
• Farming background or gardening a plus.
• Event Coordinator: manages the event barn including bookings, staff scheduling, working with brides and ensuring day of event runs smoothly. Seek out, organize and implement new events on the farm including festivals and/or corporate events.
• Farm Tour Coordinator: Oversee all aspects of school tours including marketing, scheduling, implementing the tours.
• Marketing: Promote all operations on the farm primarily using social media (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Snap Chat, etc.), organize gorilla marketing teams and perform other marketing duties.
FALL FESTIVAL DAY TIME
Must be at least 16 years old.
FALL FESTIVAL DAY TIME
NIGHT ATTRACTION POSITIONS (Must be 17 years or older)
Hours are 6:00 p.m. to around 11:00 p.m. October Friday and Saturday nights.
Join the Carleton Farm Team! We work hard and have fun at the same time.
To Apply: We accept resumes or applications. You can download the application here and email to us or drop off at our Farm Market (May 1st to Oct. 31st). Send resumes to email@example.com. Please do not call.
JOB FAIRS: We will have 1 job fair for hiring for our Fall Festival. It is usually 1st week of September. See our FB for actual date. The Job Fair allows applicants to talk to Carleton Staff and vise versa to see if a good fit. If you cannot make the Job Fair, send us your application or resume.
ALL positions require working weekends.