NOW HIRING for our Fall Festival
Join the Carleton team. We work hard and have fun at the same time. Starts last week Sept. through Oct. 31st. Applicants need to complete an application and send to us via email or drop off at our Farm Market (May 1st to Oct. 31st). We also accept resumes.
We are an entertainment farm, so reliable, happy, honest, out-going people looking to have fun should apply. Some of the event positions require experience while others do not. Don’t worry if you do not have the required experience, as we supply training. You must be able to work weekends and be mobile. Some of our past employees have been adults looking for some extra cash, retirees and teens. Please see link to our Fall Hiring Announcement for list of positions.
To Apply: We accept resumes or applications. You can download the application here and email to us or drop off at our Farm Market (May 1st to Oct. 31st). Send resumes to email@example.com. Please do not call.
Job Fairs: We will have 1 job fair for hiring for our Fall Festival. It is usually 1st week of September. See our FB for actual date. The Job Fair allows applicants to talk to Carleton Staff and vise versa to see if a good fit. If you cannot make the Job Fair, send us your application or resume.
ALL positions require working weekends.
DAY TIME POSITIONS: Must be at least 16 years old.
- Food Service: Fast paced kitchen for food prep, cooks and cashiers. If you have ever been to the fair, you know how long lines can be, so you must be very fast. Requires food handlers.
- Cashiers: This is a very fast paced position with constant lines. Person must be very fast on register, able to multi-task with large groups, have excellent memory and have a pleasant personality.
- Event Attendants: Persons will be doing a variety of tasks: cannon operator, playground attendant and ticking monitor. Looking for very outgoing, responsible persons who are able to work with crowds.
- Event Greeter: Person must possess energetic personality, very outgoing, positive attitude, good humor. Person greets all guests at entrance and checks receipts.
- Pumpkin Pricer: Persons prices pumpkins, answers questions and assists with crowd control
- Zipline Attendants: Must be very responsible a take-charge person.
NIGHT ATTRACTION POSITIONS (Must be 17 years or older)
Hours are 6:00 p.m. to around 11:00 p.m. October Friday and Saturday nights.
- Zombie Paintball Wagon Master: This is like drill sergeant, managing customers on wagon. Must have loud voice.
- Zombie Paintball Target: You will be shot at by paintball gun. Custom protection gear supplied so very few bruises.
- Scare Staff: Dress up in costume and scare people in a cornfield. We have various characters. Must work all shows!! Spooky voices, acting and oddness preferred.
- Security: Inside the haunts, general grounds and inside the flashlight maze. Person monitors and keeps the peace. There is no touching allowed, so this position requires people with good personal skills and has easy temperament.
- Cashier: Person must have good cashiering skills, is fast and efficient.
- Food Service: We serve food from 7:00 to 9:00. Person must be able to work efficiently and quickly.
- Ticketing: Checking wristbands, stating rules to customers and line management at all haunt entrances. Outgoing personality a must.