JOB FAIR 2017 – Sept. 5th 4pm to 7:30pm
-Come and apply for Seasonal Positions. Great 1st job. We need experienced and inexperienced. Must be able to work weekends during our Fall Festival. There are age limits, see below. Held in our Event Barn.
FALL FESTIVAL DAY TIME Positions (must be 16 years or older):
Weekends during the Fall.
- Food Service: Fast paced kitchen for food prep, cooks and cashiers. If you have ever been to the fair, you know how long lines can be, so you must be very fast. Requires food handlers.
- Cashiers: This is a very fast paced position with constant lines. Person must be very fast on register, able to multi-task with large groups, have excellent memory and have a pleasant personality.
- Event Attendants: Persons will be doing a variety of tasks: cannon operator, playground attendant and ticking monitor. Looking for very outgoing, responsible persons who are able to work with crowds.
- Event Greeter: Person must possess energetic personality, very outgoing, positive attitude, good humor. Person greets all guests at entrance and checks receipts.
- Pumpkin Pricer: Persons prices pumpkins, answers questions and assists with crowd control
- Zipline Attendants: Must be very responsible a take-charge person.
- Tractor Driver: Must have extensive experience operating heavy equipment or farm tractors.
FRIGHTS – NIGHT ATTRACTION POSITIONS (Must be 17 years or older)
Hours are 6:00 p.m. to around 11:00 p.m. October Friday and Saturday nights.
- Zombie Paintball Wagon Master: This is like drill sergeant, managing customers on wagon. Must have loud voice.
- Zombie Paintball Target: You will be shot at by paintball gun. Custom protection gear supplied so very few bruises.
- Scare Staff: Dress up in costume and scare people in a cornfield. We have various characters. Must work all shows!! Spooky voices, acting and oddness preferred.
- Security: Inside the haunts, general grounds and inside the flashlight maze. Person monitors and keeps the peace. There is no touching allowed, so this position requires people with good personal skills and has easy temperament.
- Cashier: Person must have good cashiering skills, is fast and efficient.
- Food Service: We serve food from 7:00 to 9:00. Person must be able to work efficiently and quickly.
- Ticketing: Checking wristbands, stating rules to customers and line management at all haunt entrances. Outgoing personality a must.
Join the Carleton Farm Team! We work hard and have fun at the same time.
To Apply: We accept resumes or applications. You can download the application here and email to us or drop off at our Farm Market (May 1st to Oct. 31st). Send resumes to email@example.com. Please do not call.
JOB FAIR: We will have 1 job fair for hiring for our Fall Festival Sept. 5th 4pmto7:30pm. See our FB for actual date. The Job Fair allows applicants to talk to Carleton Staff and vise versa to see if a good fit. If you cannot make the Job Fair, send us your application or resume.
ALL positions require working weekends.