By popular demand! We will be making our 4 most popular Pies for Thanksgiving:
Apple, Peach, Pumpkin, and Berry Pie, and of course….Pumpkin Donuts!
When Can I order Thanksgiving pies? | Order NOW until 11/18/2017!
- You must place your Thanksgiving pie orders online by November 18th.
- When and Where can I pickup my pie order?
- Pick up your order at our Farm Market on either November 21st or 22nd between 3pm and 7pm. You must show up between these hours on these dates.
- Do I have to pre-order my pies or can I just show up?
- All pies must be pre-ordered. We will only make enough pies for orders.
- On Carleton Farm Website, select quantities of each pie flavor
- Process payment via PayPal link.
- Pick up your pie order on Nov. 21st or 22nd between hours of 3pm and 7pm
Carleton’s 9″ fruit pies are hand made and our fillings are made with100% natural ingredients. We always try to buy local berries and freeze them to hold their natural sugars. Our pie crust is light and flaky as well. We sell our pies as “take and bake” frozen pies. When you’re ready to bake, pull it out of the freezer, pop it in the oven and let the smells of a home baked pie fill your house!
*Pumpkin Pie is the only pie that will be baked, all other fruit pies will be sold as frozen “take and bake”.
To Contact us regarding your order firstname.lastname@example.org
We will also have a few items for sale in our Market such as dressings, sauces, pickled items, sugar pumpkins. We have limited inventory of these items, so first come, first serve basis.