Our Thanksgiving Pies were a hit! So, we’re starting a new Holiday Tradition at Carleton Farms. Order now until Dec, 18th!
These festive Homemade pies will be the star of your holiday gatherings. From the warm nutmeg and cinnamon scent of our Apple Pie, to the sweet Berry filling and light flaky crust, you can’t go wrong with one of Carleton Farms Homemade pies. The holidays just wouldn’t be the same without them.
When Can I order Holiday pies? | Order NOW until 12/18/2017!
- You must place your Holiday pie orders online by December 18th.
- When and Where can I pickup my pie order?
- Pick up your order at our Farm Market on December 23rd between 3pm and 7pm. You must show up between these hours on this date.
- Do I have to pre-order my pies or can I just show up?
- All pies must be pre-ordered. We will only make enough pies for orders.
- On Carleton Farm Website, select quantities of each pie flavor
- Process payment via PayPal link. You do not need a PayPal account, the secure site will process all credit cards.
- Pick up your pie order on December 23rd between hours of 3pm and 7pm
Carleton’s 9″ fruit pies are hand made and our fillings are made with 100% natural ingredients. We always try to buy local berries and freeze them to hold their natural sugars. Our pie crust is light and flaky as well. We sell our pies as “take and bake” frozen pies. When you’re ready to bake, pull it out of the freezer, pop it in the oven and let the smells of a home baked pie fill your house!
To Contact us regarding your order email@example.com
We will also have a few items for sale in our Market such as dressings, sauces, pickled items, sugar pumpkins. We have limited inventory of these items, so first come, first serve basis.