We’re Now Taking Reservations for 2018 & 2019.
Fill out our contact form below and we can start planning your event today!
We are the newest wedding and event barn in North Snohomish Valley. Our new Wedding & Event barn combines rustic with a touch of elegance, perfect for your wedding, corporate event, fundraiser, festival, company picnic, anniversary and other special events.
Why Choose Us?………Easy to find!
Located towards Lake Stevens. Only 5 minutes from Everett and I-5 and 30 minutes from Seattle. We are the closest Snohomish Valley farm to the I-5 corridor with easy access to lodging and restaurants and have been serving Snohomish and King counties for over 30 years.
Built in 2014, our newer event barn is a balance between rustic and elegance with natural wood finishes, high ceilings and a suspended wagon wheel chandelier with café-style lighting. Brides, you will relax in your own private room with private bathroom, dressing table, large mirrors, small refridgerator and A/C. Grooms have their own room in a separate building. Your guests will appreciate “real” restrooms, no porta-potty’s here. A private wedding courtyard with vista views of the fields adorns lawn seating areas surrounded by concrete walks, soothing water feature and a ceremony deck. A large patio connects the wedding courtyard and barn and is used for overflow seating, dance floor or for your guests to simply hang out and enjoy the farm scenery.
We want your guests to be comfortable, so the following are only recommendations.
- Outdoor ceremony with an Indoor/outdoor reception can accommodate up to 250.
- Combination Indoor ceremony/reception can accommodate up to 150.
- Indoor barn reception seats up to 180
Included in Wedding Rental (corporate parties will differ)
- Rental Times (includes setup/cleanup):
We have 12-hour rentals and 10-hour rentals depending on Peak and weekend day.
- Full access to barn and wedding courtyard
- Setup and tear-down of Carleton’s chairs/tables
- Brides room with private bathroom & separate Grooms Room
- “real” guest bathrooms
- Large gravel parking lot with ADA parking
- Fire Pit (bring your own wood)
- 1 ½ hour rehearsal (Thursday prior to wedding)
- Garbage service (garbage must be placed in receptacles)
- Carleton’s Tables and Chairs available for rent
- Optional amenities: Flat Screens, pumpkin cannon, kids play area, hay ride, social photo booth.
Outside Vendors Welcome!
We believe you should have the flexibility to choose your own vendors. You have the option of working with one of our trusted vendors or an outside vendor. There are so many vendors out there, good and bad, so we gladly offer advice when choosing a vendor. We do have a list of trusted vendors, but you are not required to use them.
Alcohol and Insurance
Event liability insurance of 1,000,000 is required. You might be able to use your homeowners policy as a separate add-on. The Most popular and easiest to purchase policy can be found at www.wedsafe.com.
We allow beer and wine to be served and require a banquet permit and a licensed bartender. You can get your permit online for approx $10 at the Washington State Liquor Board. Click here: http://www.liq.wa.gov/licensing/banquet-permits. We have recommendations for licensed bar tender services. Friends and family are not allowed to Bar tend. The reason is that you are liable for your guests during and after your event, so having a licensed & insured bartender minimizes that risk.