A weekday tour is a great way for kids to experience the farm. Tours are designed for Grade 2 and younger.Guidelines for School Field Trips/Tours
FIELD TRIP INCLUDES:
• Lesson of the growing stages of a pumpkin, including visual aids.
• Wagon ride to the “secret” kid’s pumpkin patch.
• Each child gets one pumpkin. Class also gets one pumpkin.
• Teacher gets to shoot our famous pumpkin cannon.
• Eating area available for class snack time.
• Kids play area and animals also available.
• Cost is $6.00 per each child. Siblings are also $6.00 no matter the age.
• Adults are $1.00 each. One teacher and one assistant per class are free.
• Payment is required before tour starts. One form of payment for the whole group only.
• Please arrive 15 minutes PRIOR to your tour time. Tours start promptly! Check in with Laura or Kelli Anne when you arrive. Pay for your group and distribute wrist bands to kids for the pumpkin patch.
• Late Arrivals will not be allowed to join your tour. This is out of courtesy of other groups.
• If coming from Seattle, allow at least 30-45 minutes travel time.
• Additional pumpkins and pumpkins for adults may be purchased at the Farm Market.
WHAT TO BRING
• Boots and appropriate Spring-weather clothing that can get dirty.
• Umbrellas or rain coats if it’s raining.
• Plastic bag with child’s name to carry pumpkin, Sharpies to label children’s pumpkin bags.
• Submit accurate head count (kids and adults) to Carleton Farm at least 3 days prior to your tour date. The group number helps us determine how many wagons are needed.
• No more than 5 people may be added day of your tour to ensure there is enough wagon space.
• Check-in with Laura or Kelli Anne when you arrive to process payment and to put on wristbands.
*Final count of attendees must be submitted one week prior to tour.
• All children require payment.
Please call for more information (425-330-5941)